Saturday, February 20, 2010

For Chinese New Year in 3 days!

On 13 feb,I have been stayed at home in the whole day cos my parents have to work . So i felt very sighed and bored at home. I feel like to watch tv,surface internet and do clean housechores at home. My parents just came back at 6plus,then went to my relatives's house for steamboat dinner. I brought 2 bottles of wines to my relatives.I really had enjoyed myself with my relatives for steamboat dinner. Wah!My sis drank one can beer and few slips of wine but she looked so strong,not dizzy. hahahaha....Worse,my uncles loves to drink more wine on every chinese new year.My uncle kept a lot of wines..My cousins and nephews always play with me,wah!!!!

On 14 feb, my parents have gone to work in the early morning. Sigh,I felt alone again, then stayed at home. I was doing to do watch tv,etc but it made me sleepy.Aiyoyo!!!!Unitl my parent came back to home,then go visit to my relatives again. I'm getting a lot of ang pows from my relatives.

On 15 feb,sigh,sigh,sigh,I was stayed at home again. Actually i asked my friends to go visit to my friend's house but they got appointment. I felt very sad. Nvm,i was doing to surf the internet for long time.

On 16 feb,I already told my parents to go meet my friends for chatting a long time. And i won't be back for dinner. I went out with my friends for dinner. I never chat and seen my friends for a long time. They also missed me a lot...I noticed that my friends has changed a lot.....I really had enjoyed myself with my friends for a long time. I finally went home. I can't wait to go back to work tmw.

Sorry,my english is very simple and i'm not good english,ok?

No comments: