Sunday, February 14, 2010

Enjoy myself but Still problem!

Last month,after work, I had a meeting at Singapore Indoor Stadium@6.30pm.I just walk around at the S.I.S and can't find the way of Mushroom Pot Restaurant. I was looking for the map and found the south way. I walked along the pathway and found the restaurant. I saw nobody was meeting here at the restaurant and reading the storybook. I looked around for the people and saw my friend near the playground. So i smsed my friend about it,hahaha...Then my friend saw me at the restaurant and I waved at her. We sat on the stairs and chat in each other. But we waited for others for late. My friend says felt very hungry and me also. We saw some friends' coming soon too. So we are going in the restaurant and waited for other friends. My friend who responsible to order some buffet dinnner for steamboat. We started to put more foods inside the steamboat until finally finished our dinner. They had a long chat with them so long time. I've had a long chat with my two friends. Wow,some of friends ordered more fried bun cos they loves to eat fried bun. >_<''''. My friend asked us to order more foods but we felt very full.My friend paid bill for buffet dinner then we paid back to her about bill. We had to go take the bus or taxi for home late.We had enjoyed ourselves with gathering friends for steamboat dinner.
After that,my mum always call me many times and I tried to sms my mum about it. But my sis asked me where i am now! I told my sis that i was taking the bus and go home now. My sis said "My mum says i don't go home so late cos my mum want to wash clothes. She asked me to reach home before 11pm," replied me. I told my mum to go wash clothes first but my mum refused. My mum had to call me many times. I was so worried about it. I finally reached my home but my mum was so angry with me about home late. So i quarrelled my mum about it cos of wash my clothes and home late. She almost pushed me to get out of home and I tried to push back to her. My dad tried to stop quarrel with me but he was very angry with my mum cos of me.I felt very frustrated abt it. No worries about me,ok?

No comments: