Saturday, February 27, 2010

So shocked abt my colleagues and students!

After 15 days(Chinese NewYear), i was doing to print all materials,then go carry it to the general office. I saw two teachers who help one teacher got injured. I don't know what happened to my colleague. So I asked one of my colleague what happen to my colleague. She told me that she fell down the downstairs near 3GR in classroom. I was so shocked about my colleague's injuried. Another colleague called an ambulance. It takes her to the hospital. My colleague told me that she's on mc for 2 weeks. I hope to give my blessing to my colleague's speedy recovery. And she will get well soon...

Last fri,i was doing to print all material. I saw they talked abt it but too bad,i can't hear and can see their lips. I asked my colleague what they talking about it! She told me that one of student fell down the downstairs and got injured her/his shoulder or legs. Anyway,one of my colleague called an ambulance again

I felt very sad and sorry for two colleagues and one student. I hope to bless them for recovering speedy.... They get well soon......I'm going to write off this blog. Will update this blog again...

No comments: