Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bad experience with me

i've bad or good experience.I went to HK with my aunties,uncles,their son,daughter and my sis. I tried to communicate with them...but they don't care or talk with me about buying good things. I ask my sis to choose good souveirs but she just tell me to chose things myself. So i was buying some things for my colleagues and friends..I noticed they always talk to my sis sometimes,except me.I just be alone to look some things myself at Mongkok or Jordon in HK. I know i hardly communicate with them cos i'm hearing impaired. I was so lucky that i was playing with their little son and daughter.*Sigh* i was realized that i can't go overseas with my relatives or my sis for my communicate problem. I wish to go overseas with my friends for hearing impaired or deaf. My heart felt very heartbroken......

No comments: