Friday, December 28, 2007

Abt my work

On 26 dec,i was so busy with work.I was printing abt 905 copies for 50pages and used 3 printing machines. Sec 1 for 480 pupils and Sec 2 for 435 copies.I felt very stress and tired...... My colleague asked me to bind 905 sets until reopen the school. Oh....i'm going to faint it. So i was doing to bind all the sets.. but my colleague always relax and type something on. My heart got angry and hurt. She told me to hold up for it. I was so patient that i was doing to bind all sets(sec 1) for 2 days. I was finished it for Sec 1 for 2 days. But i have to bind all sets(sec 2) for not confirm date. Cos i have a lot of paperwork(maths,english and science) for reopen the school... I really so tired of work.....My colleague nv help me to do it but she have to do something anything without me. I felt very heartbroken. My colleagues says i was so hardworking in the whole day. And they gave me some souveirs from other country. I got OSCAR Awards from my work. I was so happy about it.....My hands got rough and dry...Poor things for me. Sob!Sob!

No comments: