Monday, May 02, 2011

See Our Princess,Jeanette off at Changi Aiport T1

Our Jeaniuses and Jeanette at the airport on 1 May

I'm really miss jeanette so much when she will be away in 3-4 months. Actually, I want to say her but hardly say to her about my regards. My wish is to chat and hug with jeanette. But too bad, jeanette only see our jeaniuses except me and frances cos of hardly hearing impaired. Nvm,i understand that she's very happy to see our jeaniuses for many years. I saw jeaniuses only chat with jeanette but we only be quite. I hope if she see me and frances and chat with us in future. No matter what i like her and support jeanette forever....

Our Jeaniuses went to send Jeanette off at the airporas she headed to China for a new drama filming. 《千金》 is expected to film for 3-4 months in Heng Dian again. Best wishes to Jeanette!

No comments: