Thursday, November 08, 2007

Wild Wild Zoo Hunt 2007



This is Wild Zoo Hunt on 3rd Nov.My friend asked me to join them but i dun want to go!But my friend tried to drag me to go to wild zoo hunt again. My friend says "Dun miss to meet japanese ppl so chance!!!"So i told my friend to join them for Wild Zoo Hunt.
At first time,I saw some deaf ppl and hearing ppl in the wild zoo hunt. I joined in Doreen's team.In Team 3-Tiger,the team leader,Louis Phua with doreen,me,2 deafs and 3japanese friends.They shouted for Team 3-Tiger! We start to go zoo hunt and the team leader will show each different of animal to us for searching animal. I still have to run run but i still very sweat and very hot....It's very hot day,wah!!! Hahah,my friend,Doreen was so scared of snakes.No wonder,she dun like any animals in zoo. It's more fun and interesting.I felt very enjoyable for wild zoo hunt. I would like to thank my friend for join the wild hunt zoo.

No comments: