Saturday, July 21, 2007

Trial Run on 21/7(Deaf-initely No Excuses Run 2007)

I'm so late abt 5.20pm but they are waiting for me at Merlion Park. So i have to hurry to go change my clothes in toliet. I'm so hurried to go change it in the toliet. So our group and i will begin with stretching and warm-up exercises for few minutes. One of captain,Thomas will teach our group for warm up exercise. Our group will follow Thomas's instructor. Some of volunteers will help our personal items.
Our group will begin the running. Ben and her will be running very slowly after us. And they will watch us for running. I'm running in Merlion Park,Marina Square,Nicoll Highway and Singapore Assosication for the Deaf. My right stomach got pain,then i felt very patient. She advised me to run slowly and fast. I understand about what did she say about it. So i still running in complete. My body felt more sweater. I will be running a roughly 5km route from The Merlion Partk at one Fullerton to the Singapore Assosciation for the Deaf.
Finally, I reached at Singapore Association for the Deaf and finally complete in 5km. We go to the S.A.D for the room,then she will tell us more details about boleh run. So they will bring some snacks to our group. I'm going to home and felt very sleepy,

No comments: